Shipping & Returns
All orders are charged in CAD
- Refer to individual product listings for production and processing times.
- All orders are shipped using Canada Post - Expedited Parcel. Tracked and insured for $100. Projected arrival date (business days) is 1 day Local, up to 3 days Regional and up to 7 days National. You will receive your tracking number via email to the email address you’ve provided once your order is fulfilled. International orders may be subject to taxes and duties charges.
- Make sure your shipping address is correct. We we are not responsible for any errors, or any extra return and shipping charges.
- All sales are final
- Know your ring size before purchasing - we are not responsible for wrong sizes. The best method is being sized at a jewelry counter and know that a thin band will fit looser than a wide band - a wide band will fit tighter. If you need sizing up within one size, then applicable fees may be charged. Sizing down will be a complete remake and will be assessed based on individual requests (charges will apply).
- We will not accept returns/exchanges If an item is damaged from regular wear and tear (cracking a stone, pulling, stretching or snagging a chain, tarnishing, and altering the metals shape). We can possibly repair upon assessing. Applicable fees will be applied.
- If an item is defective (solder seam opens, stone comes out, chain slips though a jump ring etc..), we will assess and if approved, we will repair/replace within 90 days of purchase, and after 90 days the repair/replacement will be subject to charges.
- Conditions of return: buyers are responsible for all shipping costs.
Please email with subject “repair/replace” for approval.